Protecting Your Business And
Maintaining Your Social Media Presence
Social Media Maintenance
Program – $599p/m
Once a client has been with Simply Me-dia on Full Account Management program you qualify for the maintenance program, this program is specifically designed for all clients coming off full management within a 60-day time frame. We have this time frame in place to protect your ranking from slipping in the Google SERP’s, after this time it would require more than maintenance to bring your accounts back to a maintainable level of growth and exposure.
In the maintenance proposal you will see that all of your accounts will be maintained, it includes the continued maintenance of your Google search listings, Local SEO on Google Maps, account optimisation and posts 3 times weekly to ensure there is no drop due to inactivity on any of your social media platforms.
- General Social Media Strategy.
- Social Media Account maintenance to all previously managed accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Google My Business up to 3 times a week.
- Development and execution of a social content strategy
- Maintenance of Business fan page posting – Simply Me-dia will be posting up to 3 times weekly across all channels to ensure there is no loss in listings SERP’s due to inactivity.
- Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business etc.
- General coordination of client news, events, community involvement postings within Social Media umbrella sites
- Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.
- Responding to potential clients request for further information by referring them to the website or to call your business directly.
- Google Maps maintenance and optimization
- Continued Local SEO optimization to all posts and Social Media Platforms
- Managing passive growth through post likes, fans, followers and reviews
How Do I Get Started On
Social Media Maintenance?
STEP 1 – Proposal
We will send you a written maintenance proposal, so you can make an informed decision. Or download one here
Step 2 – Sign Proposal
Sign your maintenance proposal and e-mail it back, we will roll you over on your next monthly billing period.
Step 3 – Sit Back and relax
This is the easy part, sit back and relax and let us maintain all of your accounts cheaper than you could do it yourself.